Friday, October 13, 2017

Sole Bay Jazz Band with guests…

Thursday the 12th October at The Sports Pavilion Ditchingham wow what a night.

Thanks to one and all we had a very different talented fun evening, such a great trad jazz night  so many old tunes had not heard for a while and non stop as well.

Led by Geoff … Pete …Bill and Ray on the front line and our intrepid back line of Craig …Alan and Tony… what a nice lot of solo's as well soooo good.

A good crowd even if quite a few empty chairs but those who were there really heard some great music.  Nice to see a few of the regulars who have not been for a while, and some new faces as well.

Thanks Clover for the raffle and the 'boys' for folding the tickets, well done Alan as MC.

Heidi as always that smile even with the remnants of that cold… sexy voice though!

I am sending good wishes to all those regulars who are not well at the moment we miss you. Get well soon…

And as an add …the person in the red van who tailgated me through the little back road in Ditchingham, it is a 30 mile an hour zone which I was doing …and you nearly had me off the road, I hope you get some driving lessons!before doing someone some harm…

A few photos…






one of Tony head up!





2 comments:

Charlie Boy said...

WOT, NO COMMENTS....."I DO NOT BELIEVE IT" Come on audience, lets hear your remarks, good, bad and indifferent. I personally think it took the front row the first half to get together...after that, top class and a good evenings FREE entertainment.
Lets see some feedback, Beryl has gone to the trouble of setting up the site so lets use it.

Alifan said...

I think people prefer Face Book… it is just my diary really this blog where I like to promote the jazz and for my family…and I have a stat counter where over 100 people look in from all over the place every week, so not really worried charlie boy very nice of you to comment though.