Friday, August 18, 2017

Sole Bay Jazz Band…

Another good night of jazz and some fun, with The Sole Bay Jazz Band at The Sports Pavilion Ditchingham …

Nice crowd to support the band as well…although a few regulars missing…some that have not seen for a while so get in touch please??hope all is well.

Great solo playing as well from Tim and Tony P… some different vocals which caused a nice audience reaction! and Geoff on the harmonica for a number…Thanks Gary for sitting in on the drums…Some great tinkling on the ivories from Ray,  Alan and Tony J on the back line but playing well…Thank you all.

Thanks Clover and Chris for the raffle, and the boys for folding the tickets as always, and thank you Duncan for giving me your prize xx

Thanks Heidi smiling even though no lemons or coffee ah well…

As it was a day after I celebrated my birthday the band played Happy Birthday for me so thank you very much, I did take the first photo below of the band playing for me! 

Thank you all again for all the good wishes much appreciated.

Next week we have another great line up so keep looking in…








No comments: