Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Norwich Peregrines

A long time since I have posted about the Peregrines, as after last year when all was lost I have not been so keen to watch quite as much, but of course I have kept up with them. Sadly it did seem as though all was lost this year again as GA the new female was rather clumsy and very young, and only one of the 4 eggs hatched.

So when the little white chick started to grow it has been hard to watch again, I did get up to Norwich and meet up with the crew again, such wonderful people at The Watch, all volunteers and great to peer through those telescopes and see for real instead of watching from the computer.

Chris our main photographer (there are more) has allowed me to show the latest of the chick who somehow we call Solo, he was there to capture when she fledged yesterday, the other photos I took yesterday while watching on screen, a very cheeky chick good luck to her, as would love to have a good result this year.




Thanks Chris for letting me borrow this the first of many I hope.

Our Norm the male who is looking at the empty nest …he has to keep feeding the chick with the female thank goodness they know where it is. Here is hoping all is well this year.

No comments: