Friday, January 06, 2017

Sole Bay Jazz and Guests…

Last evening at The Sports Pavilion Ditchingham, a good crowd came along to support The Sole Bay Jazz Band, amazing really as it was very cold and icy on the roads, so pleased that so many turned up, and hope everyone got home safely.

A seven man line up, but for me I was a bit put off with all the decision making in between the music, ha ha but you all know me, it is just my opinion, and you also know that I have spent, and do spend, a lot of time promoting these talented Gentlemen! Just did not gel for me at times, however we had some great playing, just a bit of fun missing for me. Although cruel that we did have a giggle when Tony P had to do some lip sync because of microphone failure. sorry Tony you handled it well.

Having said that I know lots of coughs and colds about and well done to those who were under the weather either playing or watching, shows how appreciative you all are to turn out in all weathers.

Thanks to Clover and Chris for doing the raffle, and the 'boys' for folding the tickets…for Heidi behind the bar, lovely to meet up with friends and catch up.

Thanks of course to Alan who every week manages to get us the line up, it is not an easy job.

I took photos but they are not good however will pop them on.

I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year and look forward to some great Thursday nights with the Sole Bay Jazz and friends…



No comments: